At Cloud of Goods, we strive to provide the best service and top quality equipment rentals. Here’s everything you need to know about the knee scooter rental:
About the product
- Holds persons up to 300 lbs
- Height adjustable without the use of tools
- Transportable: handle bars fold down and fits in the trunk of most cars
- Comes with storage basket
- Great for people who can’t put weight on their foot or ankle but want to remain active (way easier than crutches!)
- Padded knee platform and handle bars
Not quite what you’re looking for? Check out these other products that might work:
Delivery and pickup: How it works
At a hotel:
- We will drop off your rental item(s) at the hotel bell desk or the front desk between 7-10pm the evening before your rental start date. Not checked in yet? No problem! The item(s) will be left at the bell/front desk under your hotel reservation name for your easy claim upon arrival. (hint: please indicate your hotel reservation name in the “Special Instructions” section at the bottom of the reservation form).
- To return the item(s), simply leave it with the bell desk or front desk, and we’ll swing by the evening your rental ends to pick it up between 7-10pm! It’s easy!!!
At a residence or AirBnB:
- We can deliver your rentals to any residence within 20-mile radius of our warehouse. Not sure if you are within the delivery range? Just fill out the delivery address in the reservation form and we will tell you if we deliver to your location or not. Still not sure? Give us a call at 415-634-9141 and we’d be happy to let you know!
- We typically drop off your item(s) the evening before your rental start date between 7-10pm. There is no extra charge for this service; we just want to make sure you have your equipment right away in the morning when you need it! That time frame doesn’t work for you? No problem! You can choose to have the item delivered between 8-11am the morning of your rental start date.
At a theme park, airport, rental car counter, or specific destination:
- Want us to drop off your rental gear at Disney, Universal, the airport, rental car counter, or another specific location? You got it! Note the specific time you would like us to dropoff and pickup in the “Special Instructions” section at the end of the reservation form. We can drop off anytime between 8-11am, and pick up anytime between 7-10pm.
Customer questions & answers
Question: Will the scooter fit in the trunk of my car?
Answer: Yes! The handle bars fold down and the scooter fits in the trunk of most cars.
Question: Are the scooters in good condition?
Answer: They are! We purchase all of our scooters brand new and clean and disinfect them after every use. Before being rented, scooters are inspected for cleanliness and condition.
We carry one type of knee scooter in our rental inventory. Here are the videos and product specs:
Roscoe Medical Knee Scooter with Basket
-Knee Platform Measurements: 7” (W) x 14” (L)
-Frame Finish: powder-coated black, white or burgundy
-Adjustable Handle Height: 31” - 41” ‘
-Knee Pad Height Adjustment: 17 ½” - 22”
-Product Weight: 22.8 lb.
-Weight Capacity: 300 lb.