At Cloud of Goods, we strive to provide the best service and top quality equipment rentals. Here’s everything you need to know about the heavy duty mobility scooter rentals:
About the product
- Holds persons up to 350 lbs (136 kg)
- Top speed of 4 mph and has up to 10-12 mile cruising range
- Seat width is 17.5”
- Delivered fully charged; battery charger provided
- Completely transportable: breaks down without the use of tools and fits in the trunk of most standard cars
- The heaviest piece weighs between 40 to 45 pounds
Not quite what you’re looking for? Check out these other products that might work:
Delivery and pickup: How it works
At a hotel:
- We will drop off your item(s) at the hotel bell desk the evening before your rental date between 7-10pm. Not checked in yet? No problem! We will leave your item(s) at the bell desk under your hotel reservation name and you can pick it up at your earliest convenience. (hint: please indicate your hotel reservation name in the “notes” section of the checkout form).
- To return the item(s), you can leave the it with the bell desk, and we will swing by the hotel on the evening your rental ends to pick it up!
At a residence:
- We can drop off and pickup and any residence within our delivery zone. We typically drop off your item(s) the evening before your rental date between 7-10pm so you have it right away in the morning. That time frame doesn’t work for you? No problem! You can choose to have the item delivered between 8-11am the day your rental starts.
At a theme park, airport, or specific destination:
- Want us to drop off at Disney, Universal, or another specific location? You got it! Note the specific time you would like us to dropoff and pickup in the “notes” section of the order form. We can drop off anytime between 8-11am, and pick up anytime between 7-10pm.
Frequently rented together
Customer questions & answers
Question: Will the scooter fit in the trunk of my car?
Answer: Yes! The scooter breaks down into 4 pieces without the use of tools and fits in the trunk of most standard cars.
Question:Are the scooters in good condition?
Answer: They are! We purchase all of our scooters brand new and clean and disinfect them after every use. Before being rented, scooters are inspected for cleanliness and condition.
Question:I’m going to Disney. Will the scooter last for the whole day?
Answer:The scooters typically run 10-15 miles on a full charge. To ensure your scooter lasts all day, make sure to bring the charger with you and plug in at the parks during pitstops! The charger fits into any three prong outlet.