include your phone number.
We strive to provide the best service and top quality mobility scooter rentals. Here’s everything you need to know about renting an extra large heavy duty mobility scooter:
About the product
- Holds persons up to 400 lbs (181 kgs)
- Top speed of 5.25 mph and has a 15.5 mile cruising range
- Delivered fully charged; battery charger provided
Not quite what you’re looking for? Check out these other products that might work:
Delivery and pickup: How it works
At a hotel:
- We will drop off your rental item(s) at the hotel bell desk or the front desk between 7-10pm the evening before your rental start date. Not checked in yet? No problem! The item(s) will be left at the bell/front desk under your hotel reservation name for your easy claim upon arrival. (hint: please indicate your hotel reservation name in the “Special Instructions” section at the bottom of the reservation form).
- To return the item(s), simply leave it with the bell desk or front desk, and we’ll swing by the evening your rental ends to pick it up between 7-10pm! It’s easy!!!
At a residence or an AirBnB:
- We can deliver your rentals to any residence within 20-mile radius of our warehouse. Not sure if you are within the delivery range? Just fill out the delivery address in the reservation form and we will tell you if we deliver to your location or not. Still not sure? Give us a call at 619-304-4747 and we’d be happy to let you know!
- We typically drop off your item(s) the evening before your rental start date between 7-10pm. There is no extra charge for this service; we just want to make sure you have your equipment right away in the morning when you need it! That time frame doesn’t work for you? No problem! You can choose to have the item delivered between 8-11am the morning of your rental start date.
At a theme park, airport, or specific destination:
- Want us to drop off your mobility scooter at Disney, Universal Studios, the airport, rental car counter, or another specific location in San Francisco, Orlando, Anaheim, or Las Vegas? You got it! Note the specific time you would like us to drop off and pickup in the “Special Instructions” section at the end of the reservation form.
Customer questions & answers
Question: Are the scooters in good condition?
Answer: They are! We purchase all of our scooters brand new and clean and disinfect them after every use. Before being rented, scooters are inspected for cleanliness and condition.
Question: I’m going to Multiple Locations. Will the scooter last for the whole day?
Answer: The scooters typically run 15.5 miles on a full charge. To ensure your scooter lasts all day, make sure to bring the charger with you and plug in at the parks during pitstops! The charger fits into any three prong outlet.